We’re looking for a digital marketing and account manager to help launch, oversee, and directly manage digital marketing campaigns for our clients. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will play a key part in the execution, management, and optimization of email, paid social and other digital marketing channels on behalf of some really great non-profit organizations.
We want someone who is passionate about digital marketing and testing; someone who knows how to use the right tools, tactics, and platforms to achieve results (and loves getting things done).
As part of this job, you will:
- Serve as the primary project manager for your clients— setting up tasks and managing them from inception to completion.
- Be client facing on a weekly basis, participating in strategy meetings, and providing key insights and update on campaign performance and project status.
- Design engaging ad creative for social and paid platforms.
- Edit and write copy that moves people to act.
- Create and optimize landing pages, emails, and Facebook/Meta ad campaigns.
- Design workflow automations to keep donors engaged.
- And so much more…ultimately, you must never be satisfied with “good enough”.
Optimization methodology is at the core of NextAfter, so as soon as a campaign is launched, you should be thinking of how to improve the KPIs. The ideal candidate must love efficiency and “shipping” projects every day—we thrive on execution and getting things done.
Must Have Abilities…
- Experience executing Meta (Facebook) ads within Facebook Business Manager or Meta Business Suite
- Experience creating and executing email marketing campaigns…familiarity with MailChimp and HubSpot are a plus
- Understanding of how to build basic landing pages within standard CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Working knowledge graphic design tools such as Canva and Photoshop.
- Experience utilizing and managing projects within a project management platform such as Asana, Wrike, Monday, Basecamp, etc
- Copywriting. You must be able to put words together that move people to action.
- Ability to format, visualize, and analyze data in Excel or Google Sheets
- Analyze web traffic and results using Google Analytics
- The ability to anticipate client needs and meet then in a timely and efficient manner
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks on tight deadlines
- A commitment to NextAfter’s Core Values
Nice to Have Abilities…
- Experience with setting up and analyzing online A/B and multivariate tests using platforms like Unbounce or VWO
- Experience with basic HTML and creating emails within platforms such as Litmus or Sublime text
- WordPress content management experience
- Optimization certifications
Education and Experience Required…
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field
- A general understanding of fundraising means and methods
In addition, NextAfter employees receive:
- Free lunches every day in the office
- Full medical, dental, and vision premiums paid by company
- 401k matching contributions
- Access to an employee profit sharing program
This is a full-time, in-office role based in Plano, Texas.
Salary range is $45,000-$60,000
Our mission at NextAfter is to help nonprofit organizations acquire more emails, donors, and revenue than ever before. If you’re ready to put your digital marketing skills to use making a difference in the world, this role is for you.