As part of this job, you will set up, run, and optimize landing pages, emails, Facebook ad campaigns, and much more. You will interpret data and analytics, set up reports, and make strategic decisions to improve results. You will get to write copy, should be a little dangerous in Photoshop, and must never be satisfied with “good enough”.
Optimization methodology is at the core of NextAfter, so as soon as a campaign is launched, you should be thinking of how to improve the KPIs. The ideal candidate must love efficiency and “shipping” projects every day—we thrive on execution and getting things done.
Must Have Abilities…
- Experience with Facebook advertising, email marketing, landing pages, and Photoshop.
- Copywriting. You must to be able to put words together that move people to action.
- Ability to format, visualize, and analyze data in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Analyze web traffic and results using Google Analytics.
Nice to Have Abilities…
- Experience with setting up and analyzing online A/B and multivariate tests.
- Experience with basic HTML.
- WordPress content management experience.
- Optimization certifications.
Education and Experience Required…
- A minimum of an associates degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field
- 2-3 years of experience executing digital marketing campaigns
- A general understanding of fundraising means and methods
This is a full-time role, based in Plano, Texas and salary compensation ranges from $45,000 to $60,000 USD. In addition, NextAfter employees receive:
- Free lunches every day in the office
- Full medical and dental premiums paid by company
- 401k matching contributions
- Access to an employee profit sharing program
Our mission at NextAfter is to help nonprofit organizations acquire more emails, donors, and revenue than ever before. If you’re ready to put your digital marketing skills to use making a difference in the world, this role is for you.