We’re looking for someone that has a few years of experience in a similar role, but has been looking around and thinking: “I’m good at this gig, but am I really making a difference?”
We work with nonprofit charities to help them get the most out of their investment in growing their online programs. We are making a difference — and you can, too. There’s nothing quite like helping good causes deliver more impact. Want to change and save lives? This might be the difference that you’re looking for.
But here’s the thing — we’re not just looking for someone that wants to do good. We’re looking for someone who is good at their job, too. This gig requires someone that knows what it takes to build out processes, reports, and campaigns from scratch. If you know what to do, but haven’t been given that shot you feel like you deserve, this may be the place for you.
The ideal candidate can set up accounts, build campaigns from scratch and get the most out of every penny you put into those search engines. You’re even experimenting with new bid strategies and techniques to get that last bit of impression share and are starting to experiment with CPA-bidding.
I’m not going to sugar-coat it, most of this gig from the get-go will be taking inventory of existing campaign setup and performance, developing a plan to drive incremental improvements from the investments that are already being made and prune keywords that aren’t producing results and get rid of some of those bidding rules that don’t make any sense.
Once you’re done with that, it’s time for you to start to take those campaigns to the next level. We need you to push these campaigns into the next iteration by implementing remarketing campaigns, turning on YouTube ads, model similar audiences from Google Analytics conversions to expand our client’s reach.
Are you the person we’re looking for? Sound like a challenge that you’re ready to jump head-first into and own it? We’d love to talk. You should send us your resume. Let’s talk.
- Lead the strategy and day-to-day optimization of our paid search program to include campaign creation & management, keyword portfolio development, bidding, a/b testing plans, remarketing, and landing page optimization
- Understand and utilize current tools while implementing and expanding new channels to attract and attain new paying customers
- Create and execute a road map of key initiatives designed to balance and maximize efficiency and scale
- Own budget planning, forecast and pacing to ensure optimal and predictable spend across various campaigns, geographies and devices
- Develop and grow our mobile strategy to capture incremental conversions in a cost-efficient way
- Review and analyze competitor sites and paid strategies
- Research and select keywords, write ad copy and determine landing pages
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based upon KPI targets
- Bring new ideas and opportunities to accounts
- Actively work with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on KPls
- Understand media plan objectives and how Paid Search and Display Network ads will affect overall performance of the campaign to help secure future opportunities
- Ensure that NextAfter stays enrolled in and compliant with Google Partner Program requirements
- Develop keyword builds and provide volume estimates for business development opportunities
- Launch and optimize paid search campaigns across partners like YouTube, Google and Bing
- Ensure all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Ensure all accounts stay within compliance requirements for the Google Grants program
- Help educate associates, clients and superiors when necessary
- Document results of experiments within our proprietary Research Library
- Act in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns/client requests
- 3+ years of Paid Search experience
- Experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search and providing strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of third party bid management systems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Editor Tools
- Google AdWords certified preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to build Google Data Studio dashboards for campaign reporting preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred
- Lunch is paid for and delivered daily by the company
- All employees are on a profit-share annual bonus. If anyone gets paid a bonus, you do, too.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans available.
- 401K available after 1st year of employment available.
Education and Experience Required…
- A minimum of an bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field
- 3-5 years of experience executing digital marketing campaigns
- A general understanding of fundraising means and methods
Our mission at NextAfter is the help nonprofit organizations acquire more emails, donors, and revenue than ever before. If you’re ready to put your skills to use to help unleash generosity, this role is for you.
If you are interested in learning more about the career opportunities at NextAfter, please send your resume and short introduction to Jeff Giddens.