This person will manage the alignment between strategic direction and execution of initiatives for clients that will grow names, donors, and dollars for client programs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about our clients and their success as well as the team that they will be serving.
At the core of our work is the concept of Optimization. It is not just a word at NextAfter, but a part of our essence; we are never satisfied with “good enough.” In action, it means that we are always seeking ways to improve at what we do in order to make it measurably better next time; measurably because we want to know that it is better.
NextAfter’s Digital Strategist is responsible for:
- Participating in the final roadmap plan presentation to prospective consulting clients and managing the process to kick off new consulting clients.
- Managing client deliverables, priorities, activities, and results on a weekly basis.
- Concepting, setting up, launching, monitoring, and fully documenting experiments for consulting clients.
- Managing internal resource allocation, project and task assignments, and client deadlines.
- Developing strategy briefs, recommended plans, or presenting an analysis that will determine strategic decisions to be made to grow and build consulting client programs.
- Leading internal teams by finalizing and communicating the creative direction for copywriters, web developers, and/or designers for consulting client campaigns, in alignment with the strategic goals.
- Ensuring that all initiatives are correctly set up, reporting correctly, and positioned for success prior to launch.
- Reviewing performance to goal tracking to reprioritize activities, and/or confirm budget allocation from consulting clients.
- Building analyses and presentations to review the status of the program, and to propose treatment plans, with goals, to improve the performance of client programs.
- Interpersonal Skills, Communication, Empathetic Outlook, Problem Solving, Customer Focus, Conflict Management, Results Orientated
- Digital direct response marketing experience
- Managed digital advertising budgets and creative
- Fundraising experience preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Excel, Email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc).
- Travel requirements (10-15%)