At NextAfter, web developers are critical in allowing our nonprofit clients to escape the shackles of poorly designed software. Out-of-the-box software solutions rarely allow nonprofits the flexibility necessary to track every donor action or to make design tweaks to improve donor conversion. That is where you come in.
Because NextAfter works solely with nonprofits to help them raise money and awareness for their causes, it’s also essential that every member on our team desires to positively impact the world around them and cares about the people they’re serving alongside and those at the organizations we help.
The Front End Web Developer supports NextAfter’s efforts to discover what drives donors to give through setting up A/B experiments and optimizing the tracking of various advertising efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Implementing enhanced tracking to monitor the fundraising and marketing efforts. This is normally done with platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Ads, and other advertising platforms.
- Configuring marketing software such as Mailchimp, Hubspot, and similar tools to serve the needs of the nonprofit clients that we work with. This involves setting up templates, implementing tracking, and making configuration changes based upon requirements.
- Working with client service specialists to devise strategies and tactics that improve our clients’ performance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with HTML and CSS to craft web pages
- Knowledge of marketing platforms such as Hubspot, MailChimp, and Pardot
- Experience implementing digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Facebook
- Knowledge of A/B testing and the associated platforms such as Google Optimize
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable experience in a similar role)
- Training in web development either from a Bachelor’s degree or coding bootcamp