We’re looking for a digital marketing and fundraising professional who wants to help nonprofit organizations grow through inbound marketing and fundraising optimization.
You’ll help lead clients to grow their email files, donor bases, and fundraising revenue. Optimization methodology is at the core of NextAfter, so you’ll need to have an understanding of that—but most importantly, you must never be satisfied with “good enough”. We see 5% conversion rates as 95% failure rates, and want to optimize until we convert everyone—and you should too. Our culture is intellectually curious, loves digital marketing, and is results-oriented—if you share those traits, you’ll be a great fit.
Must Have Abilities…
- Proven digital marketing experience, and preferably fundraising experience as well.
- Awesome interpersonal skills. Can you win people over?
- Integrity in spades.
- Relentless customer focus.
- Data analysis and strategic decision making.
- Copywriting. The essence of marketing is the message, and you must understand how to move people to action.
Nice to Have Abilities…
- Experience running and analyzing online A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience with basic HTML
- WordPress content management experience
- Optimization certifications
- Hubspot Inbound certification
Education and Experience Required…
- A minimum of an bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field
- 3-5 years of experience executing digital marketing campaigns
- A general understanding of fundraising means and methods
Our mission at NextAfter is the help nonprofit organizations acquire more emails, donors, and revenue than ever before. If you’re ready to put your skills to use to help unleash generosity, this role is for you.
If you are interested in learning more about the career opportunities at NextAfter, please send your resume and short introduction here.