10 Essential Strategies Proven to Grow Your Online Fundraising in 2019
This event took place on January 30th, 2019
Every innovative organization and fundraiser like yourself is setting ambitious goals for 2019. And when you’re setting these goals in January, it can often be hard to see how you’re going to achieve them.
In this webinar, Brady Josephson is going to give you 10 essential online fundraising strategies – tested in the field and proven with data – that you can implement in your efforts this year to increase giving, grow your revenue, and increase generosity.
You’ll learn concepts and tactics that have been tested and proven with top nonprofit organizations in 2018 to help hit key online fundraising goals including:
- Increasing the size of your email file
- Getting more opens, clicks, and donations from email fundraising
- Acquiring more new donors online
- Improving the life time value of your donors
- Growing your revenue to increase your impact
- Download the slide deck
- Get a link to every experiment and resource mentioned in the webinar here
- 25 Ideas to Test cheat sheet download here
- Online Fundraising Certification workshops here
Get a New Online Fundraising Benchmark Report
There are 3 key online fundraising metrics that matter more than any other: web traffic, donation conversion rate, and average gift size. This is because they each influence the most important metric of them all, online revenue. When you share you 3 key metrics with us, we’ll be sure to send you a copy of the brand new online fundraising benchmark report when it’s completed.