Exploring Donor Motivation
This event took place on June 26th, 2015
Through applied research, we’ve discovered that several factors influence the decision to give a gift: value proposition, friction, anxiety, incentive, the offer. But one factor influences the decision to give more than any other–and it’s the most difficult to understand and affect: Donor Motivation.
In this recording, we reveal optimization experiments that will help you better understand and intensify donor motivation to grow your fundraising program like wildfire.
Featured Donor Motivation Research
- What a 30% drop in conversion taught us about credibility
- How clarifying the value proposition in an email increased revenue by 411%
- How perceived exclusivity increased conversion rate by 35.3%
- How aligning with visitor motivation increased clickthrough rate by 31.8%
- How simplifying a donation form increased revenue by 252.6%
- How using donor-centric language increased conversion rate by 36.7%
- How the right email capture offer can improve the follow-on donation conversion rate by 249.9%
- How reducing friction on mobile devices increased name conversion rate by 76.2%