The State of Multi-Channel Donor Communications Webinar
This event took place on September 22nd, 2020
The data shows that multi-channel giving – when a donor gives both online and offline – is the best way to maintain and grow revenue.
But what exactly are nonprofits doing in their marketing to truly be multi-channel?
This is the question we set out to answer in an ambitious study – in partnership with Virtuous – by donating to 119 nonprofits and analyzing their:
- Online giving experience
- Email communication to new donors
- Direct mail communication to new donors
- Follow-up phone calls and SMS strategies
- and much more
What you’ll get in the free multi-channel research webinar
In the webinar, you’ll discover everything we learned from these 119 organizations and see data to answer key questions like:
- How do organizations use direct mail for online donors?
- How do organizations use email to cultivate offline donors?
- What are the best ways to use multichannel communication to engage supports and grow revenue?
- And much more.
You’ll also see real examples of online and offline donor communications and get access to experiments and resources to help you improve your online fundraising.
Watch the Multi-Channel Donor Communications Webinar
Get a copy of The State of Multi-Channel Donor Communications to dive deeper into the results and learn how you can engage supporters and grow revenue. Get your free report »