Year-End Live Optimization
This event took place on December 13th, 2016
During the week after Christmas, most nonprofits will bring in over 55% of their year-end revenue.
With stakes that high, you can’t afford to make gut decisions about what works to acquire more donations. The only way to know what works is to test it.
In this special live broadcast, Tim Kachuriak, Jeff Giddens, and Brady Josephson optimize year-end donation pages and email appeals based on learnings from over 600 experiments with top nonprofit organizations.
- How does form layout affect friction on a donation form?
- How the amount of required information impacts conversion
- How copy on a donation page affects the force of the value proposition
- How email pre-headers affect open rate
- How the design of a fundraising email affects clickthrough rate
Cut Through the Clutter
Learn how you can multiply your impact in the next year by downloading the free research study, Cut Through the Clutter.