Nonprofit Advertising Optimization
Most nonprofits don’t have big budgets to spend on broadcast media or billboards. They need to spend money where they know they are speaking to the right people. So they need the most data on their audience. Who has the most data on its users? Facebook.
Why Facebook? Because you put it in there when it asked you what kind of music you liked, or when your birthday was, or who your family members were. As a nonprofit, you have access to all this data — which means you can target just the right people. That’s a huge advantage for a small budget!
But how do you make that sort of targeting deliver value for your nonprofit?
The nonprofit advertising optimization blogs below will help you learn how to test your Facebook ads and other advertising channels to get more of the right traffic to your pages in order to acquire more names, donors, and dollars for your organization.
Recent Nonprofit Advertising Optimization Blogs
- The Most Important Online Fundraising Lessons from 1000 Experiments
We’re celebrating a huge milestone this week…we’ve officially logged 1000 experiments in our online fundraising research library. But the number [»]
- 4 Experiments to Help You Think Differently About Online Fundraising
Online fundraising is hard. If you’re selling a product for a profit, you normally have market research to tell you [»]
- 5 Times that Exit-Intent Offers Dramatically Increased Email Acquisition
Lots of marketers and fundraisers are deathly afraid of pop-ups like exit-intent offers. I myself used to be afraid of [»]
- 4 Essential Nonprofit Marketing Tools Most Fundraisers Don’t Know About
Nonprofit marketing often lags several years behind the for-profit industry. But shouldn’t the world’s greatest causes be marketed and communicated [»]
- Top 5 Online Fundraising Ideas to Grow Your Revenue
Every agency, marketer, and fundraiser can list their favorite best practices that they think will help grow your online fundraising. [»]
- Three Principles of a High-Converting Content Offer
When developing any sort of donor acquisition campaign, the first essential ingredient is an effective content offer. Without a good [»]
- 3 Principles of High Converting Email Acquisition Page Design
Your email acquisition page design should have just one goal: to facilitate the mental conversation between you and your visitor. If [»]
- Turn Your Facebook Likes Into Donors with a Proven Methodology
How do I get donations from my Facebook audience? This question comes up all the time in my conversations with [»]
- Traffic Optimization: Three Strategies
For most organizations, traffic is perhaps the least understood metric that directly contributes to online revenue. Even though our Flux Capacitor [»]
- What Facebook ad optimization taught us about visitor motivation
At NextAfter, we’ve done a lot of Facebook ad optimization and testing to acquire both new leads and new donors. [»]
- The power of free: how one word increased clickthrough rate by 29.4%
Background Each year, the Texas State History Association’s (TSHA) website attracts hundreds of thousands of users who want to learn [»]
- Using Facebook for name (and donor) acquisition, part one
As it has skyrocketed past a cool billion users, Facebook has become a valuable profit center for marketers who want [»]