Are you driven by a passion for client success and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? We are currently seeking a Digital Strategist to join our team, dedicated to managing the seamless alignment between strategic direction and the execution of initiatives. In this role, you will play a crucial part in enhancing the growth of names, donors, and dollars for client programs.
At the heart of our organization lies the principle of Optimization. More than just a word at NextAfter, it is ingrained in our essence. We don’t settle for “good enough.” Instead, we continually strive to elevate our performance, constantly seeking ways to improve and ensuring that each effort is measurably better than the last. We are committed to measurable results because we believe in tangible progress. Join us in our pursuit of excellence and make a meaningful impact on the success of our clients and our team.
NextAfter’s Digital Strategist is responsible for:
- Participating in the final roadmap plan presentation to prospective consulting clients and managing the process to kick off new consulting clients.
- Managing client deliverables, priorities, activities, and results on a weekly basis.
- Concepting, setting up, launching, monitoring, and fully documenting experiments for consulting clients.
- Managing internal resource allocation, project and task assignments, and client deadlines.
- Developing strategy briefs, recommended plans, or presenting an analysis that will determine strategic decisions to be made to grow and build consulting client programs.
- Leading internal teams by finalizing and communicating the creative direction for copywriters, web developers, and/or designers for consulting client campaigns, in alignment with the strategic goals.
- Ensuring that all initiatives are correctly set up, reporting correctly, and positioned for success prior to launch.
- Reviewing performance to goal tracking to reprioritize activities, and/or confirm budget allocation from consulting clients.
- Building analyses and presentations to review the status of the program, and to propose treatment plans, with goals, to improve the performance of client programs.
- Interpersonal Skills, Communication, Empathetic Outlook, Problem Solving, Customer Focus, Conflict Management, Results Orientated
- Digital direct response marketing experience
- Managed digital advertising budgets and creative
- Fundraising experience preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Excel, Email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc).
- Travel requirements (10-15%)
- In-office role