Do you believe that data can be used to answer the most challenging questions? Do you have a knack for finding trends that no one else seems to see? Are you looking for ways to use these skills in a way that truly helps people? If so, our current Data Analyst opening at NextAfter may be the perfect fit for you.
NextAfter is an organization that works solely with nonprofits to help them raise money and awareness for their causes. You can use your unique skills with data and analysis to do more good in the world.
In the role of Marketing Data Analyst, you will be supporting NextAfter’s efforts to identify and communicate insights obtained from the analysis of data in a way that is enlightening to both technical and non-technical people. Some of the key activities will include:
- Reviewing and utilizing information from financial, email, and web activity dashboards;
- Discerning trends and opportunities based on analyzed data;
- Creating data visualizations; and
- Developing presentations and clearly communicating findings through both written and in-person methods.
This position requires that you have the following:
- Knowledge of financial analysis (or 2 years of data analytics experience);
- Proven experience managing multiple priorities (e.g., more than one project, more than one client, etc.);
- Ability to use Google Analytics;
- Demonstrably strong communication skills; and
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and other common workplace productivity tools.
Things that would be nice-to-have and could push you to the top as a candidate, include:
- Prior marketing and advertising agency experience, including regular presentations of complex concepts to clients.
- Ability to write SQL queries;
- Experience with data visualization tools (we primarily use Google Data Studio);
- Knowledge of email marketing;
- Knowledge of digital advertising; and
- Deep understanding of data analysis, including probability, statistics, and data modeling
Salary: Between $60K to $70K.
Location: Plano, TX
By reading this far, you have taken the first step to joining our team at NextAfter to help us achieve our vision of unleashing the most generous generation in the world. If this excites you, we would be delighted if you would send us your resume.