Are you a forward-thinking leader with a passion for driving innovation in the world of online fundraising? NextAfter, a dynamic organization dedicated to helping non-profit clients decode what works in online fundraising, is seeking a visionary Director to lead our Performance Media Team. As the Director of Performance Media, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of digital marketing for nonprofits, working alongside a passionate team of professionals.
The Director, Performance Media is responsible for the leadership, management and performance of NextAfter’s Performance Media Team, driving channel and product innovation to continue to decode what works in online fundraising, and providing thought leadership and insights across the Client Services department and NextAfter.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Operations.
Core Responsibilities include the following.
Lead and Manage Performance Media Team
- Build and lead a team that delivers performance-driving media services for nonprofit clients through Google Ads, Bing Ads, Email Prospecting, Programmatic Advertising, CTV, MMS and our 3rd party media partners
- Provide guidance, training, and accountability to ensure maximum productivity, work quality, and team morale
- Direct the development and implementation of strategic media plans, overseeing setup, execution and reporting
- Manages the P&L for the Performance Media Team
Performance Media Department Lead
- Act as a key performance media visionary and evangelist
- Achieves/maintains visibility and credibility within NextAfter, our client base and with media vendors/partners
- Work cross-functionally with other parts of Client Services in order to identify growth opportunities for clients, collaborate with other teams and support NextAfter’s strategic value
- Identify key industry changes & evolutions, and emerging technology innovations to propose recommendations and solutions proactively
- Take a direct role in the execution and management of select accounts highly focused on testing and innovation
Product Quality and Innovation
- Develop new media service offering/channels innovation and facilitate their testing, process documentation/training and rollout to the organization
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiency and scalability of team/service offerings
- Build and nurture relationships with media partners and platforms
- Leverage key relationships to secure favorable terms and support for NextAfter clients
- Serve as needed at annual NIO Summit
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years paid media experience
- Agency experience required
- 3+ years directly managing a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a hunger to make decisions and grow a team
- Proficiency in digital media planning
- Record of optimizing performance across a portfolio of clients
- Able and comfortable dealing with ambiguity to make decisions and act for the betterment of our clients.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on-keyboard experience with demand-side platforms such as The Trade Desk or Simpli.fi, Google Ads (Text, Display, YouTube and Performance Max), and Bing Ads (Text and Display)
- Embody and promote the NextAfter Core Values
If you are a dynamic leader with a hunger for making impactful decisions and growing a high-performance team, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
At NextAfter, we believe in empowering our clients and driving innovation in the nonprofit sector. Join us in making a difference and leading the way in online fundraising.
This position is an on-site position in Plano, TX
Salary Range $95,000-$115,000
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of staff in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.