Do you love helping people learn, grow, and develop? Is helping non-profits fulfill their missions something you believe is important to our world? Are you able to manage multiple projects and your time to get things done? Do you enjoy working with people and helping solve their problems? Then, NextAfter’s Marketing Operations Associate role may be the perfect job for you.
In addition to the above, we are looking for people who value and know that:
- Just having great content isn’t enough, it needs to be packaged and presented in an appealing way and someone’s experience and engagement with that content is just as important as what it says
- Accomplishing a mission as a team is essential and more rewarding than doing it alone; and
- Learning through research, experimentation, and testing and then sharing what you learn is crucial to empowering others.
At the core of our work is two concepts: Innovation and Optimization.
Optimization is about never being satisfied with “good enough” and always thinking about how to make things measurably better; measurably because we want to know that it is better.
Innovation is about knowing what works today may not be what works a week from now, a year from now, or 5 years from now. It is about exploring new ideas and opportunities that are tethered to what we know about human behavior and what is already working.
In the role of the Marketing Operations Associate, you will be supporting nonprofit fundraisers and helping implement marketing and training projects for NextAfter and their community, including:
- Helping manage logistics around onboarding customers, printing and mailing research reports, updating online learning courses and more
- Responding to customer, partner, and member needs and requests to ensure they have the best possible learning and overall experience with NextAfter as possible
The activities include working with NextAfter Institute members on their payments, subscriptions, renewals and overall experience. This may include working in platforms like Stripe, Thinkific, HubSpot, and WordPress. You should love helping people and solving problems with an eye to systems and operationalizing processes where possible. Being able to jump in and help at events, workshops, conferences, and webinars in different ways is a huge bonus.
The things you must bring to the table:
- An interest in the nonprofit or agency space and a desire to take on tasks and get things done
- Ability to learn new tools, software, and products quickly and on your own
- Desire to help people have a great experience from registrations to payments to learning
Things that would be nice-to-have and could push you to the top as a candidate, include:
- Experience using WordPress or similar Content Marketing Systems
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Experience with Thinkific or similar Learning Management Systems
- Experience writing papers, blog posts, and articles;
- Basic knowledge of fundraising and nonprofit work
- Design experience in Adobe, Canva or something similar
Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
This is a full-time role, based in Plano, Texas and salary compensation starts at $35,000 USD. In addition, NextAfter employees receive:
- Free lunches every day in the office
- Full medical and dental premiums paid by company
- 401k matching contributions
- Access to an employee profit sharing program
By reading this far, you have taken the first step to joining our team at NextAfter to help us achieve our vision of unleashing the most generous generation in the world. If this excites you, we would be delighted if you would send us your resume.