If you are looking for a place where you can apply your analytical skills while working with great nonprofits and loving what you do, then look no further. We’re on the lookout for someone that has the ability to use raw data (web analytics, email performance, transaction data, etc) to create an engaging story for nonprofit organizations.
This individual will conduct analysis of website, email, and donor giving data in order to develop strategic fundraising and optimization plans for our non-profit clients. They will also be creating interactive dashboards and other processes that allow for real-time analysis and optimization of fundraising efforts.
Must Have Abilities…
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics including eCommerce reporting, campaign tracking, and custom audiences
- Ability to use Google Data Studio or similar tools to create interactive dashboards that pull from desperate data sources
- Ability to create engaging PowerPoint presentations using client data
- Ability to analyze a variety of data sources ranging from transaction data to qualitative responses to find trends and behaviors
Nice to Have Abilities…
- Write SQL queries to analyze donor and financial data. Knowledge of BigQuery is a definite plus
- Experience with loading large sets of data from diverse sources; this includes wrangling, manipulation, and enrichment
- Experience with setting up and analyzing online A/B experiments
- Experience with data visualization and statistical analysis tools
- Experience with email marketing tools
- Google Analytics certifications
Education and Experience Required…
- A minimum of an associates degree in Information Technology or similar field
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, email and other software used in the web optimization industry.
Our mission at NextAfter is the help our nonprofit clients acquire more emails, donors, and revenue than ever before. One of the ways we do that is by identifying the biggest areas for opportunity in their fundraising efforts. And that is where you will come in…
If you are interested in learning more about the career opportunities at NextAfter, please send your resume and short introduction to Kevin Peters.