Nonprofit fundraising & marketing tactics often lag significantly behind for-profit marketing innovation. Sometimes many years behind.
While there are some major differences between for-profit marketing and nonprofit fundraising, there are many more similarities than many fundraisers might think.
Over the past 7 years, our Nonprofit Innovation & Optimization Summit has showcased some of the world’s most renowned for-profit innovators who have shared cutting-edge strategies that are making a huge difference for digital fundraisers.
And now in this webinar, we’re opening the vault to share 5 for-profit strategies that you can use in your nonprofit fundraising today! You’ll learn:
- Why you should integrate core beliefs into your value proposition (and how)
- Why “enthusiastic” copy isn’t enough (and what to do instead)
- How to use the power of narrative and story to captivate your audience
- A simple (but often overlooked) tactic to boost SEO performance
- Why not all content is right for every channel—and how to deliver the right message, at the right time, using the right channel
These 5 strategies have been curated from some of the most relevant, raved-about talks ever given at NIO Summit.
Watch the “5 For-Profit Marketing Ideas to Steal for Nonprofit Fundraising” webinar
Be the First to Know About Upcoming Events
Make sure you don’t miss the next online fundraising webinar – packed with data-driven insights, tactics, and strategies from our library of 5000+ online fundraising experiments.
Where should we send your notification about the next webinar?