Every fundraising campaign is stressful – whether it’s a giving day, year-end, or the end of your fiscal year.
If you’re like other fundraisers, you spend your time watching donations come in, making some last-minute calls, and hoping you’ve done enough to hit your campaign goal.
Rather than stress, there are several proven strategies and tweaks that you can employ during the last few days of any high-urgency campaign that can make a meaningful difference in your performance.
Reduce your stress, test something new, and hit your fundraising goals
At NextAfter, we’ve not only conducted 3,600+ online fundraising experiments to decode what works in giving – we also run over 100 high-urgency campaigns per year leading to revenue growth for nonprofits like yours.
In this free webinar, you’ll discover 5 tested and proven tactics that you can implement in under 30 minutes that can lead to meaningful growth in your campaign revenue including:
- Getting more traffic to your donation page
- Converting more donors on your page
- Increasing response from your final email appeals
Watch the “5 Proven Tactics to Boost Your Fiscal Year-End Campaign Results” Webinar
In the template, you’ll learn how to:
- Address your donor in the sender name and subject line
- Write better copy that reaches donors in a personal manner
- Articulate reasons to give that help donors see their impact
- Craft a clear donation call-to-action
Be the First to Know About Upcoming Events
Make sure you don’t miss the next online fundraising webinar – packed with data-driven insights, tactics, and strategies from our library of 4600+ online fundraising experiments.
Where should we send your notification about the next webinar?