In this special episode of The Generosity Freakshow you’ll get 3 perspectives of year-end fundraising.
The episode begins by chatting with Nathan Hill, Marketing Director at NextAfter, taking a look at new research and an overview of new training and resources to help you with your year-end fundraising.
Then, Brady sits down with Woodrow Rosenbaum, Data and Insights Lead for Giving Tuesday, to talk about donor fatigue, what to expect for Giving Tuesday and how its grown over the years.
Finally, we will dive into the nonprofit perspective with Ardee Coolidge, Director of Marketing Communications at CareNet, and learn what he’s seen over the past few years for year-end fundraising, what he’s learned along the way, and what he’s going to test and try this year.
Nathan Hill 3:19
Woodrow Rosenbaum 27:00
Ardee Coolidge 1:00:15
Links & Resources
- Year-End Fundraising Resources: nextafter.com/year-end-fundraising-resources
- Giving Tuesday Research and Reports: givingtuesday.org/lab
- Info About Data Commons and Projects: givingtuesday.org/data
- For Copywriting Help: hemmingwayapp.com, www.thedonorvoice.com
- CareNet: care-net.org
- Marketing Trench Warfare Podcast: marketingtrenchwarfare.com
- Ardee Coolidge: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen and Subscribe
Listen to this episode, past episodes and get all future ones here or by following/subscribing on:
Feedback? Ideas? Get in Touch.
Want to come on the podcast? Have questions you want us to answer or guests you think we should have on? We’d love to hear from you, email us at email@example.com.