Do people have a set ‘altruism budget’ that once spent is spent or is it more flexible? Can it grow? Does it shift? Laura Gee, Associate Professor of Economics at Tufts University, joins to share research she’s done around the altruism budget as well as other research around donor psychology and giving.
Links & Resources
- Laura’s site: laurakgee.weebly.com/
- Laura Gee: www.linkedin.com/in/laura-gee-economist/
- The Altruism Budget: Measuring and Encouraging Charitable Giving
- 5 Fundraising Strategies from The Best New Fundraising Research: https://www.nextafter.com/events/5-fundraising-strategies-from-the-best-new-fundraising-research/
- How to get the biggest bang out of matching funds: https://theconversation.com/how-to-get-the-biggest-bang-out-of-matching-funds-79737
Listen and Subscribe
Listen to this episode, past episodes and get all future ones here or by following/subscribing on:
Feedback? Ideas? Get in Touch.
Want to come on the podcast? Have questions you want us to answer or guests you think we should have on? We’d love to hear from you, email us at email@example.com.