Most email marketing tools sell their product by making it easier to send more pretty emails, to more people, in less time. This comes with the implication that your emails will magically generate more revenue.
But we’ve discovered through hundreds of email tests that the key to getting more opens, clicks, and conversions isn’t an email tool. The most important factor in growing your email marketing is refining your message.
On Wednesday, July 27 at 1pm CT, Jeff Giddens shared how 6 tested and proven strategies will help you refine your message, increase clicks, and grow your email revenue.
Watch the video of the live broadcast
- How a more personal email affects performance metrics
- How a brand in the sender field affects email open and clickthrough rate
- How subject line clarity affects email clickthrough rate
- How subject line personalization affects open rate
- How subject line tone affects email open rate
- How longform email copy affects clickthrough rate and donation conversion rate
- How urgency affects conversion and average gift
- How the placement of an image and call-to-action affects clickthrough rate
- How the design of a fundraising email affects clickthrough rate
- How personal tone in a fundraising appeal affects donor conversion
- How personal tone affects clickthrough rate
- 5 Ways to Cut Through the Clutter with Your Year End Fundraising
- NextAfter’s Digital Research Library
Be the First to Know About Upcoming Events
Make sure you don’t miss the next online fundraising webinar – packed with data-driven insights, tactics, and strategies from our library of 5000+ online fundraising experiments.
Where should we send your notification about the next webinar?