“I know what to do, I just don’t have the tools to do it.”
Have you ever head this said before? Maybe you’ve thought it yourself or even said it out loud.
If so, you’re not alone. One of the most common challenges to fundraising growth is having the right tools, technology, resources, and know-how to implement strategies for both acquiring and retaining donors.
In 2020, you don’t have to let tools, technology, or lack of staffing and resources stand in your way. Because in this free webinar, Kevin Peters – the CTO of NextAfter – is going to show you 6 online fundraising hacks that you can use to grow your revenue.
In the free webinar, Kevin will share strategies that have been tested and proven to help grow your revenue in 2020, along with the growth-hacking tools you need to implement them.
Kevin’s 6 Essential Tools for Hacking Online Fundraising
- Google Analytics – This is the number one essential tool that every fundraiser and marketer needs to be using on their website to track everything from web traffic to conversions on your donation page. If you don’t have analytics on your site yet, go sign up right away at https://analytics.google.com/
- Rev – Finding the time to sit down and write brand new content (blogs, eBooks, articles, etc.) is always difficult when you have so many other duties. Rev makes it super simple (and cheap) to transcribe conversations, presentations, or other audio to help speed up your content creation process. You can try Rev out here »
- Fiverr – If you need help with, well, anything, Fiverr makes it easy to find cheap solutions for design, layout, copy editing, and a whole bunch more. We use Fiverr all the time for getting eBooks designed ready to publish. Find help with your next project through Fiverr »
- Unbounce – If there is a secret sauce to effective online marketing, it’s Unbounce. Without Unbounce, you have to go find a developer to help you create new landing pages. With Unbounce, all the power is in your hands to create good-looking and high converting landing pages for all your fundraising and marketing campaigns. Sign up for Unbounce here »
- Google Optimize – The best online fundraisers and marketers are constantly testing to see what really works to grow donations and revenue. And Google Optimize gives you the power to test new ideas on any part of your website. And, by the way, it’s free. Get your free Optimize account here »
- SlyBroadcast – There is lots of research out there about the power of calling your donors. And without SlyBroadcast, it’s nearly impossible to scale that strategy. But with SlyBroadcast, you can leave voicemails for all of your donors to create a personal touchpoint – and not have to spend hours upon hours making phone calls. Sign up for SlyBroadcast and use the referral code 15724f100 to get 100 free messages.
The Great Dress Code Debate [eBook]
If you’d like to hear more about the great dress code debate that Kevin references in the webinar, you can get a copy of it free.
Be the First to Know About Upcoming Events
Make sure you don’t miss the next online fundraising webinar – packed with data-driven insights, tactics, and strategies from our library of 3200+ online fundraising experiments.
Where should we send your notification about the next webinar?