For any organization to raise money online, a donor has to land on a donation page. And based on brand new research from RaiseDonors and NextAfter, every organization has room to improve their donation page.
In fact, after analyzing the donation pages of 204 nonprofits across 12 verticals, we found that…
- 40% of nonprofits require non-essential information to complete a donation
- 78% of organizations use ‘Donate’ language instead of ‘Give’ or ‘Support’
- 54% of nonprofits don’t pre-select a preferred giving amount
In this webinar, you’ll discover everything we learned from these 204 nonprofit donation pages, and get more data-driven insights to help you:
- Use copy to communicate why someone should give
- Upgrade one-time donors to recurring donors
- Improve your online giving experience
- And much more.
You’ll also learn tested and proven strategies from real experiments with real organizations that will help you verifiably increase donations and revenue from your online donation pages.
Other Links & Resources
- Interactive Donation Page »
- Donation & Landing Page Optimization Course »
- Experiments on Donation Pages »
- The Generosity Freakshow Podcast »
Be the First to Know About Upcoming Events
Make sure you don’t miss the next online fundraising webinar – packed with data-driven insights, tactics, and strategies from our library of 5000+ online fundraising experiments.
Where should we send your notification about the next webinar?