Nonprofit Email Acquisition Optimization
Why is nonprofit email acquisition optimization so important?
In our time researching and talking about this topic, a lot of people have asked us, “How is email acquisition applicable in the non-profit space?” The primary reason that growing the size of your email file is so important is this: email is the single largest source of online fundraising revenue for the vast majority of nonprofits.
In each blog we’ve written on nonprofit email acquisition optimization, we’ve pulled out real research experiments we’ve conducted with nonprofit organizations just like yours to optimize their email acquisition. We look at real-life examples and raw data to explore new strategies and help you implement them as quickly as possible.
Explore our blog posts on nonprofit email acquisition optimization, and learn new strategies and tactics that will help you grow your email file and your online revenue.
Recent Nonprofit Email Acquisition Optimization Blogs
- How Focus on the Family Acquired 200,000 New Emails with a Free Online Assessment
Focus on the Family is a Christian ministry that focuses on equipping families with the tools they need to thrive. [»]
- 4 Essential Nonprofit Marketing Tools Most Fundraisers Don’t Know About
Nonprofit marketing often lags several years behind the for-profit industry. But shouldn’t the world’s greatest causes be marketed and communicated [»]
- Top 5 Online Fundraising Ideas to Grow Your Revenue
Every agency, marketer, and fundraiser can list their favorite best practices that they think will help grow your online fundraising. [»]
- Three Principles of a High-Converting Content Offer
When developing any sort of donor acquisition campaign, the first essential ingredient is an effective content offer. Without a good [»]
- Getting your email acquisition offer in the right place
It seems that every time you go to a technology website, you get a pop-up ad about the latest and greatest [»]
- Crafting a High Converting Email Acquisition Form
The email acquisition form is both your best friend and your worst enemy. The amount and nature of information you ask [»]
- Choosing the Right Email Acquisition Incentive
When choosing your email acquisition incentive, you must present something that the visitor perceives to be of greater value than [»]
- Improving the Thought Sequence in Your Email Acquisition
Every time you ask for something – whether it’s a donation or just an email signup – you are entering [»]
- 3 Principles of High Converting Email Acquisition Page Design
Your email acquisition page design should have just one goal: to facilitate the mental conversation between you and your visitor. If [»]
- 5 ways to write effective email acquisition copy
The most important factor that influences conversion is your value proposition. And the most important tool you have to communicate [»]
- Turn Your Facebook Likes Into Donors with a Proven Methodology
How do I get donations from my Facebook audience? This question comes up all the time in my conversations with [»]
- Why Should I Give to You?
This is the fundamental value proposition question. Every single potential donor asks themselves this question before they give you a [»]
- You Are NOT a Fundraising Expert…and Neither Am I
Sorry to break the news, but you are not a fundraising expert. I don’t care how long you have been [»]
- Traffic Optimization: Three Strategies
For most organizations, traffic is perhaps the least understood metric that directly contributes to online revenue. Even though our Flux Capacitor [»]
- Why are we so obsessed with email acquisition?
*********UPDATE****** This is so important, we’re running our first Live Broadcast Wednesday January 27 on this very topic. On the [»]
- Experiment walkthrough: How refining the donation value proposition increased conversion by 553.3%
Background The DTS mission is, “to glorify God by equipping godly servant-leaders for the proclamation of His Word and the [»]
- “How can I improve my donation page?”
“How can I improve my donation page?” Over the past six years, I’ve been asked this question hundreds of times. Most [»]
- A proven formula to optimize your email campaigns
We recently hosted an online education session on a proven formula that Fortune 100 companies use to optimize their email campaigns. [»]
- Using Facebook for name (and donor) acquisition, part one
As it has skyrocketed past a cool billion users, Facebook has become a valuable profit center for marketers who want [»]
- How The Heritage Foundation increased email list name acquisition by 282%
Testing trumps marketing intuition. That’s a lesson I keep learning over and over again. Last year, I had the opportunity [»]