Nonprofit Email Acquisition Optimization
Why is nonprofit email acquisition optimization so important?
In our time researching and talking about this topic, a lot of people have asked us, “How is email acquisition applicable in the non-profit space?” The primary reason that growing the size of your email file is so important is this: email is the single largest source of online fundraising revenue for the vast majority of nonprofits.
In each blog we’ve written on nonprofit email acquisition optimization, we’ve pulled out real research experiments we’ve conducted with nonprofit organizations just like yours to optimize their email acquisition. We look at real-life examples and raw data to explore new strategies and help you implement them as quickly as possible.
Explore our blog posts on nonprofit email acquisition optimization, and learn new strategies and tactics that will help you grow your email file and your online revenue.
Recent Nonprofit Email Acquisition Optimization Blogs
- What I learned after signing up for 180 nonprofit email lists
My name is Allan Torres and I recently became the Optimization and Marketing Intern at NextAfter. My time so far [»]
- What I Learned from 152 Email Signups from 152 Organizations
Before I worked for NextAfter, one of the resources I used and referenced most was the Online Fundraising Scorecard. I [»]
- The Most Important Online Fundraising Lessons from 1000 Experiments
We’re celebrating a huge milestone this week…we’ve officially logged 1000 experiments in our online fundraising research library. But the number [»]
- How 13 Email Acquisition Page Elements Helped One Organization Increase Conversions by 448%
One thing I’ve been learning recently is that many fundraisers don’t understand why email acquisition is so important. This is [»]
- 5 Times that Exit-Intent Offers Dramatically Increased Email Acquisition
Lots of marketers and fundraisers are deathly afraid of pop-ups like exit-intent offers. I myself used to be afraid of [»]
- How Focus on the Family Acquired 200,000 New Emails with a Free Online Assessment
Focus on the Family is a Christian ministry that focuses on equipping families with the tools they need to thrive. [»]
- 4 Essential Nonprofit Marketing Tools Most Fundraisers Don’t Know About
Nonprofit marketing often lags several years behind the for-profit industry. But shouldn’t the world’s greatest causes be marketed and communicated [»]
- Top 5 Online Fundraising Ideas to Grow Your Revenue
Every agency, marketer, and fundraiser can list their favorite best practices that they think will help grow your online fundraising. [»]
- Three Principles of a High-Converting Content Offer
When developing any sort of donor acquisition campaign, the first essential ingredient is an effective content offer. Without a good [»]
- Getting your email acquisition offer in the right place
It seems that every time you go to a technology website, you get a pop-up ad about the latest and greatest [»]
- Improving the Thought Sequence in Your Email Acquisition
Every time you ask for something – whether it’s a donation or just an email signup – you are entering [»]
- 3 Principles of High Converting Email Acquisition Page Design
Your email acquisition page design should have just one goal: to facilitate the mental conversation between you and your visitor. If [»]
- Turn Your Facebook Likes Into Donors with a Proven Methodology
How do I get donations from my Facebook audience? This question comes up all the time in my conversations with [»]
In this free eBook, you’ll find six strategies that you can test in your email acquisition efforts.
These strategies include:
- Writing effective email acquisiton copy
- Choosing the right incentives
- Crafting a high converting acquisition form
- and more…